If you do not agree to the terms of this Policy, please do not use the Site.
If you do not wish such personal data be collected, retained and/or used according to the following conditions, please promptly inform the Webmaster at email@example.com.
- Personal InformationThe term Personal Information as used in this Policy refers to data collected through connection to the Site as may, in particular, come from the registration of a user’s IP address through each connection; the automatic (login) or voluntary registration of a user’s basic contact and identification information (such as name, phone number, e-mail, company address or any other information the user agrees to submit); participation in chat rooms, studies, online surveys; the request for further information on TISSIUM, including press releases, job offers or marketing and advertising materials; or the subscription to newsletters or any other type of application form.TISSIUM may also collect and process your personal information when TISSIUM corresponds with you (you, as supplier/investor or a prospective supplier/investor) through our newsletters or our purchasing platform. We also collect and process for recruitment purposes any personal information (such as past employments, qualifications, education etc.) that you choose to submit to us through our ‘careers’ application linked to this Site.
Personal data collected through each connection, such as cookies (please see our cookies policy), may also be used to help us to better understand how users navigate the Site, to collect statistics on visited pages, to monitor the running of the Site and, more generally, to improve and/or customize a user’s experience on the Site.
Personal data collected through chat rooms, online surveys, information application forms, subscriptions to newsletters, etc shall only be used to meet the purpose for which such information has been submitted and collected. Any subscription to a newsletter or placement on an investor or media e-mail list may be cancelled at any time by contacting TISSIUM at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Most of your personal information is obtained from our direct interactions with you (notably through the Site). However, there might be some situations where we collect or receive your information from third parties (for instance, for recruitment purposes, we may receive personal information from your last employer or from a recruitment specialist).
- Collection and Use of Personal InformationPersonal Information collected will only be used by TISSIUM and its affiliates as provided in this Policy and, unless otherwise specified at the time of collection, will not be disclosed to, shared with or otherwise distributed to any third party for any purpose.
TISSIUM may use your personal information to:
- Engage in business, financial and/or scientific relationships with you in relation to TISSIUM activities; this may include sending you newsletters, updates, communications, requests for proposal that may be of interest to as an investor, a partner, a supplier ….
- Process your job application where you have applied for a role with us.
- Establish, exercise or defend our legal rights or for the purpose of legal proceedings.
- Record and monitor your use of our Site or our other online services for our business purposes which may include analysis of usage, measurement of Site performance and generation of reports.
- Use it for our legitimate business interests, such as undertaking business research and analysis,
- Use it to look into any complaints or queries you may have.
- Use it to prevent and respond to actual or potential fraud or illegal activities.
- Notify you about changes/updates to our services, activities or policies,
- Use it to perform administrative or operational tasks or as part of our efforts to keep the Site safe and secure.
TISSIUM reserves the right to conduct additional processing to the extent permitted or required by law. Personal Information collected through each connection, such as cookies, may also be used to help us to better understand how users navigate the Site, to collect statistics on visited pages, to monitor the running of the Site and, more generally, to improve and/or customize a user’s experience on the Site. Personal Information collected through chat rooms, online surveys, information application forms, subscriptions to newsletters, etc… shall only be used to meet the purpose for which such information has been submitted and collected. Any subscription to a newsletter or placement on an e-mail list may be cancelled at any time by contacting TISSIUM at email@example.com.
Personal Information may be transferred to third parties acting for or on TISSIUM behalf, for further processing in accordance with the purpose(s) for which the data were originally collected or may otherwise be lawfully processed, such as services delivery, evaluating the usefulness of this Site, marketing, data management or technical support. These third parties have contracted with us to only use Personal Information for the agreed upon purpose, and not to sell or disclose your Personal Information to third parties except as may be required by law or as stated in this Policy. Such third parties are subject to relevant confidentiality and security contractual obligations. Your personal data may also be transferred to partners or contractors in countries located outside the European Economic Area (EEA) where privacy laws and regulations may be different from those applicable in France. Where we transfer data to a country which has not been deemed to provide adequate or appropriate data protection standards according to European requirements, we have security measures and approved contracts in place to protect your personal data.
Personal Information collected from you may also be transferred to a third party in the event that the business of this Site or a part of it and the customer data connected with it is sold, assigned or transferred, in which case TISSIUM would require the buyer, assignee or transferee to treat Personal Information in accordance with this Policy.
Unless a different use/storage period is required by applicable laws and regulations, TISSIUM will use and store your Personal Information for a length of time necessary for the uses explained in this Policy.
- Legal basis for using your personal information TISSIUM relies on the following legal grounds that might be cumulatively applicable to use your data:
- Performance of a contract
- Legitimate interest
- Compliance with law or regulation.
- Security and confidentialityTo ensure the security and confidentiality of Personal Information collected online, TISSIUM uses data networks protected, inter alia, by industry standard firewall and password protection. In the course of handling your Personal Information, TISSIUM takes measures reasonably designed to protect that information from loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration or destruction.
Despite our efforts, TISSIUM cannot warrant and does not warrants that your Personal Information will be secure from theft, loss or unauthorized access or use, and TISSIUM makes no representation as to the reasonableness, effectiveness or appropriateness of the measures it uses to safeguard such Personal Information. Users are responsible for maintaining the secrecy of their own passwords. Please immediately notify TISSIUM at firstname.lastname@example.org, if you believe the security of any account you might have with TISSIUM has been compromised.
- Personal information and childrenThe use of this Site is intended for persons 18 years of age and older. Any individual who requests information about our products indicated for use in children must be 18 or over. TISSIUM will not knowingly collect, use or disclose Personal Information from a minor under the age of 18, without obtaining prior consent from a person with parental responsibility (e.g., a parent or guardian) through direct off-line contact. TISSIUM will provide the parent with (i) notice of the specific types of personal data being collected from the minor, and (ii) the opportunity to object to any further collection, use, or storage of such information.
- Links to other sitesThis Policy applies only to this Site, and not to websites owned by third parties. TISSIUM may provide links to other websites which it believes may be of interest to this Site’s visitors. However, TISSIUM cannot warrant the privacy standards of websites to which it links or be responsible for the contents of sites other than this Site, and this Policy is not intended to be applicable to any linked, non-TISSIUM site.
- Your Rights/ Contact UsIf you have any queries or complaints about our compliance with this Policy, or if you would like to make any recommendations or comments to improve the quality of this Policy, please email us at email@example.com.
In accordance with the French law <<Loi n°2004-801 du 6 août 2004, Loi relative à la protection des personnes physiques à l’égard des traitements de données personnelles modifiant la loi n°78-17 du 06 janvier 1978 relative à l’informatique, aux fichiers et aux libertés>> as amended in 6th of August 2004 and 20th of June 2018) and the European General Data Protection Regulation (Regulation (EU) 2016/679 called GDPR) you have the right to be informed, access, rectify, restrict processing, erase any of your personal data, object to processing or withdraw your consent by sending a request to TISSIUM either by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, or by post mail to TISSIUM, Legal Department (74 rue du Faubourg Saint Antoine, 75012 Paris) and we will handle your request in a timely manner.
In addition you have the right to lodge a complaint about the way TISSIUM processes your personal data with your national data protection regulator.
If you contact us, please note the name of the website where you provided the information, as well as the specific information you would like us to correct, update or delete plus a proper identification of you. Requests to delete Personal Information will be subject to any applicable legal and ethical reporting or document filing or retention obligations imposed on us.