Contract: CDI, permanent
Location: Paris, France
At TISSIUM, we are creating the future of tissue reconstruction. Our team pushes the limits every day to design next-generation products based on our platform of biomorphic programmable polymers. We are disrupting the field of surgery, both open and minimally invasive, to positively impact the lives of patients.
We are actively looking to recruit a Senior Project Manager to be part of TISSIUM’s Development Factory. This person will contribute to the development of new medical device solutions to address unmet clinical needs as part of the product development team.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Prepare, execute and monitor project plans to meet agreed upon company goals and milestones;
- Lead the project activities, ensuring regular and timely meeting conduction and team spirit across all functions;
- Produce, execute, supervise, and/or manage various product development activities;
- With the Commercial department coordinate the device improvement and range expansion;
- With the industrial department coordinate manufacturing processes and testing strategies to meet product safety and performance in conformance with the company’s quality and regulatory requirements;
- Assist with regulatory submissions, by creating and/or reviewing regulatory documents for submissions to Health Authorities and Notified Bodies.
- Work closely with a cross-functional team in order to meet project timelines in a cost-conscious manner;
- Schedule, conduct, and lead various product development activities;
- Ensure good relationship with subcontractors.
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS
- Engineering degree;
- A minimum of ten years of product development experience in the medical device industry;
- Experience on Class III device development and range managing a plus;
- CAD know-how a plus;
- Excellent communication and technical writing skills in English;
- Experience in project management and development studies conduction;
- Able to prepare well-structured and easy to comprehend technical documents and presentations;
- Project Management skills including proficiency in Microsoft Project or an equivalent project planning tool.
COMPETENCIES & PERSONAL ATTRIBUTES
- Ability to lead a high importance project;
- Ability to understand commercial strategies and needs and develop these into clear project plans;
- High capacity to solve problems and translate solutions into innovative product designs;
- Ability to understand technical concepts, processes and tests and clearly convey these in written form;
- Ability to review processes and identify the critical elements;
- Ability to understand manufacturing and regulatory strategies and develop these into clear project plans;
- Proactivity and ability to demonstrate leadership skills;
- Disciplined and very well organized;
- Great communication and presentation skills;
- Hands-on approach;
- Passionate about life sciences.
The Senior Project Manager will report to the Head of Product Development. The position is based in Paris, France. To apply to this position please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. REF. 202103-002