Contract: CDI, permanent
Location: Paris, France
At TISSIUM, we are creating the future of tissue reconstruction. Our team pushes the limits every day to design next-generation products based on our platform of biomorphic programmable polymers. We are disrupting the field of surgery, both open and minimally invasive, to positively impact the lives of patients.
We are actively looking to recruit a Preclinical Research Engineer to be part of the Formulation Team within TISSIUM’s Innovation hub. This person will assist Engineers and Scientists having an active role on activities related to evaluation and characterization of our Polymer-drug delivery formulations at the preclinical level.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Support preclinical research effort related to the development of drug-polymer formulations targeting different clinical indications.
- Design preclinical studies based on bibliographical search and critical judgment, to understand and evaluate the efficacy and safety of our drug-polymer formulations.
- Plan and perform preclinical research studies (in vitro and in vivo).
- Organize file and maintain accurate laboratory records for the executed experimental work.
- Analyze and interpret experimental results.
- Effectively interface with others Innovation teams internally.
- Document activities according to TISSIUM quality policy.
- Effectively interact with the Formulation team members
- Work closely with TISISSIUM R&D teams to understand TISSIUM’s product specificities
- Work closely with TISSIUM pre-clinical collaborators and CRO’s staff
- M2 or Engineer diploma in Biomedical engineering/Biotechnology with minimum 1-year experience.
- Hands-on experience conducting in vivo and in vitro studies (preferentially for local drug delivery devices), as well as on related analytical work.
- Animal experimentation FELASA B (or equivalent) would be a plus.
- Basic knowledge on polymer-based drug delivery systems would be a plus.
- Good English proficiency (both written and oral).
Other skills & Personal Attributes
- Good communication skills
- Hands-on approach
- Creative and proactive in approaching technical challenges: can work independently and passionate to make a difference for patients
- Organized, rigorous and team player
- Ability to multitask, attention to details and critical judgment
The Preclinical Research Engineer will report to the Formulation Head. The position is based in Paris, France. To apply to this position please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. REF. 202104-005