Contract: CDI, permanent
Location: Paris, France
At TISSIUM, we are creating the future of tissue reconstruction. Our team pushes the limits every day to design next-generation products based on our platform of biomorphic programmable polymers. We are disrupting the field of surgery, both open and minimally invasive, to positively impact the lives of patients.
We are actively looking to recruit a Laboratory Technician to be part of Tissium’s Innovation Hub. Under the supervision of the Head of New Concepts S&A (Sealants & Adhesives) the Laboratory Technician will assist Engineers and Scientists evaluating the safety and performance of TISSIUM Polymers and Device prototypes. The Laboratory Technician will play a key role on the organization of the team activities
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Support the S&A team members performing characterization and performance tests on TISSIUM polymers and devices
- Establish, improve and execute experimental protocols
- Analyze and interpret experimental results
- Contribute to the laboratory organization
- Organize, file, and maintain accurate laboratory records for the executed experimental work.
- Document activities according to TISSIUM quality policy
ENVIRONMENT & INTERACTIONS
- Effectively interact with the different S&A team members.
- Collaborate with the other Innovation Hub teams
- Present experimental data
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS
- DUT/BTS /Licence Professionnelle in Biology, Biotechnology or Materials Sciences.
- Knowledgeable in laboratory safety practices and procedures
- Animal experimentation level 1, preferred
- Hands on experience on pre-clinical and performance tests (experience in the manipulation of animal tissues will be a plus), preferred
- Hands on experience on mechanical testing of materials(e.g. tensile testing, rheology), preferred
- Good communication skills in English (written and verbal).
COMPETENCIES & PERSONAL ATTRIBUTES
- Creative and proactive in approaching technical challenges
- Strategic thinking and strong business acumen
- Team player
- Great communication and presentation skills
- ‘Can do’ attitude
The Laboratory Technician will report to the Head of New Concepts S&A. The position is based in Paris, France. To apply to this position please email your CV to email@example.com. REF. 202101-001