Contract: CDI, permanent
Location: Paris, France
At TISSIUM, we are creating the future of tissue reconstruction. Our team pushes the limits every day to design next-generation products based on our platform of biomorphic programmable polymers. We are disrupting the field of surgery, both open and minimally invasive, to positively impact the lives of patients.
We are actively looking to incorporate a Head of Marketing to lead and drive of the success of TISSIUM products globally. This includes: Upstream Marketing Partnership, Marketing Plan Development, Marketing Material Development, Sales and Training Materials Development and Training, Forecasting, Pricing and New Product Launch, at the portfolio level.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop in-depth knowledge of the market and actively monitor the competitive landscape and customer insights to inform strategy;
- Develop close working relationship with Innovation, Development, Regulatory, Legal, Operations, Finance and Key Opinion Leaders to ensure cross-functional alignment and viable go-to-market strategies;
- Represent Voice of Customer in defining customer requirements, balance priorities for the development of new products/enhancements, and negotiate trade-offs necessary to meet customer requirements;
- Develop product positioning and branding (name, packaging, key claims, benefits) and conduct market research to inform positioning and support recommendations;
- Participate in conventions and professional exhibitions to develop and maintain customer relationships and to remain aware of product requirements and new market opportunities;
- Develop strategies to enhance market access and market development activities;
- Develop and update annual marketing plans/strategies including market analysis, customer segmentation and targeting, product positioning, competitive assessments, and SWOT or other situation assessment;
- Create and develop strategies for new product commercialization;
- Drive launch readiness by developing product inventory timing, marketing programs, and working with the other functional leads (Finance, Development, Manufacturing, etc) to prepare and execute on launch and update forecasts regularly to support global marketing efforts and field sales teams whether direct or distributor/agents;
- Manage creative agencies to plan, develop, and execute new materials;
- Partner with the Sales Leads and/or external partners to support roll out in the different geographies.
ROLE-SPECIFIC DUTIES & RESPONSABILITIES
- Act as the face of the Marketing function to the rest of the TISSIUM organization;
- Partner with regulatory colleagues in the review and negotiation of materials to ensure competitiveness, accuracy, and compliance;
- Work with Clinical/Regulatory to develop and drive strategic publication initiatives supporting new product launches and data to use for launch;
- Lead company-wide initiatives from a marketing perspective with respect to development of new products in different indications;
- Be an active member of the Senior Leadership team.
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS
- B.S., Marketing, Business or Science Master, or MBA;
- A minimum of five years of marketing experience in medical devices. This job requires substantial strategic, financial, market analysis and advanced communication skills;
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal) in English and at least one other European Language preferably French;
- Frequent travel (up to 30%) worldwide;
- Knowledge/ability to develop and execute a “new” product launch and build a team;
- Requires strong analytical skills as well as written and oral communication skills;
- Must be able to understand technical and scientific information;
- Must be willing to understand and comply with Regulatory requirements;
- Must be able to influence and motivate individuals from sales, marketing, and other functional areas to drive product sales and marketing activities;
- Must be able to lead and complete multiple projects simultaneously with tight deadlines.
COMPETENCIES & PERSONAL ATTRIBUTES
- Excellent leadership skills;
- Great communication and presentation skills;
- Autonomy and ‘Can do’ attitude;
- Hands-on approach;
- Strong proactivity and problem-solving capabilities.
The Head of Marketing will report to the CEO. The position is based in Paris, France. To apply to this position please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. REF. 202103-001