Contract: CDI, permanent
Location: Paris, France
At TISSIUM, we are creating the future of tissue reconstruction. Our team pushes the limits every day to design next-generation products based on our platform of biomorphic programmable polymers. We are disrupting the field of surgery, both open and minimally invasive, to positively impact the lives of patients.
TISSIUM is actively seeking a Communications Manager to oversee corporate communications for the company. This role will be responsible for corporate messaging and developing content that can be used for internal and external communications in support of the ongoing expansion of TISSIUM and the build out of our platform of biomorphic programmable polymers. The Communications Manager will also be responsible for setting and executing TISSIUM’s communications strategy in line with TISSIUM’s corporate milestones and ongoing business development strategy. Effective written and oral communications skills are required.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop in-depth knowledge of the market and competitive landscape, as well as key challenges, target audiences, and other factors that can impact the way TISSIUM should communicate;
- Coordinate with the Chief of Staff and the CEO to develop and maintain corporate messaging to communicate TISSIUM’s value proposition, competitive positioning, strategies and technology;
- Develop a broad communications strategy that aligns with TISSIUM’s short-term and long-term goals and the company’s overall strategy;
- Work closely with internal TISSIUM teams to mine new insights to be leveraged in ongoing communications;
- Develop content and creative executions for a uniform and coherent corporate message;
- Identify opportunities to execute campaigns that target specific audiences;
- Manage internal and external resources, including public relations and/or social media teams, graphic designers, and other specialists providing communications support;
- Assist teams across the firm with specific communications requirements, managing deliverables and timelines;
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS
- Bachelor’s degree in journalism, strategic communications, or similar degree;
- A minimum of two years of communications experience;
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal) in English and at least one other European Language preferably French;
- Strong analytical skills, as well as written and oral communication skills;
- Ability to understand technical and scientific information;
- Ability and willingness to understand and comply with all Regulatory requirements;
- Ability to collaborate and work on a team with individuals from across TISSIUM to support corporate communications needs;
- Ability to multitask, including leading and completing multiple projects simultaneously with tight deadlines a must.
COMPETENCIES & PERSONAL ATTRIBUTES
- Self-starter, energetic, motivated;
- Great communication and presentation skills;
- Autonomy and ‘Can do’ attitude;
- Hands-on approach;
- Strong proactivity and problem-solving capabilities.
The Communications Manager will report to the Chief of Staff. The position is based in Paris, France. To apply to this position please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. REF. 202104-004