Contract: Internship, 6 months, starting from August-September 2021 (Flexible)
Location: Paris, France
At TISSIUM, we are creating the future of tissue reconstruction. Our team pushes the limits every day to design next-generation products based on our platform of biomorphic programmable polymers. We are disrupting the field of surgery, both open and minimally invasive, to positively impact the lives of patients.
We are actively looking to recruit an Intern to be part of the CMC department at TISSIUM. This person will be responsible to manage key microprojects and studies incorporated within the development and verification/validation of TISSIUM’s products (biodegradable polymers).
Duties & Responsibilities
- Plan and follow various development activities including but not limited to:
- Process design & process optimization;
- Key safety and performance testing methods;
- Chemical characterization, stability an in vitro degradation studies;
- Plan and follow subcontracted activities.
- Contribute to the documentation required for developing medical device products.
- Follow safety practices and procedures.
- Work closely with Tissium’s other departments to understand the product development process.
- Present results in team meetings.
Qualifications & Skills
- M2 or last year Engineering school
- Knowledge of chemistry, process development or analytics
- Experienced with study conduction, data management and presentation
- Good communication skills in English (written and verbal)
Job Competencies & Personal Attributes
- Curious and creative in approaching technical challenges
- Organized, rigorous and team player
- Passionate about improving patient’s life
The Intern will report to the Head of CMC. The position is based in Paris, France. To apply to this position please email your CV to email@example.com; REF. 202105-001